NEW DELHI: The Centre on Sunday extended the nationwide lockdown till May 31. While the Centre has allowed the states to identify and demarcate the red, green and orange zones, it has, however, issued a list of activities that will continue to remain prohibited across the country irrespective of the zones.
Here is the list:
- No domestic and international air travel of passengers
- No Metro rail services
- Schools, colleges, educational training and coaching institutions to remain closed
- Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services to remain shut
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places to stay closed
- No social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious functions and other gatherings and large congregations.
- All religious places or places of worship to remain closed for public
- Religious congregations strictly prohibited
- Read More – Source