Brazil international Luiz has fallen out of favour at Stamford Bridge after being involved in a bust-up with the Chelsea manager following the emphatic 3-0 defeat to Roma in the Champions League.
Luiz is said to have questioned Conte’s tactics, leading the manager to force him to train on his own ahead of the following game against Manchester United and ultimately leaving him out of his matchday squad.
Reports from Spain claim Luiz has been in contact with Real as he doubts he has a future at Stamford Bridge under the Italian manager.
Asked about the speculation claiming Luiz had agreed a deal with the La Liga giants earlier in the week, Conte said: ‘This week? No.
‘I must be honest I don’t read this because I don’t have time to read, we are playing every three days so my focus is on the pitch, our preparation and my team.
‘These are speculations but we pass from my sacking to the Real Madrid [rumours]. We are very fast to pass these two different situations.
‘My focus is only on Chelsea, I’m totally committed for this club and for my players.’
Conte also said Luiz was still receiving treatment on his knee and admitted it was not a ‘simple’ injury to solve.
‘He’s having treatment in his knee,’ Conte added. ‘It’s not simple to understand how much longer [he will have this] injury but at the same time I think the doctors are doing the best to try and allow him to recover very soon.’
Chelsea face Rafael Benitez’s Newcastle United on Saturday and Conte has dismissed claims the pair had a bad relationship in Italy.
‘No, this is not true,’ he said. ‘I think Rafael did a great job in his time with Napoli.
‘Then I remember when I was the coach of the national team I went to watch the training session and to talk with him and we had a good relationship.
‘He’s a good manager, he’s won a lot. I have great respect for him. I think Rafael in his spell here he did well, to win the Europa League is not simple, it’s right always to give respect. I think our fans are great in this circumstance.’