NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday addressed the 62nd edition of the monthly programme 'Mann ki Baat'. In his address, the Prime Minister spoke about science, technology, biodiversity and upcoming exams of the students.
Here is a look at the key points from his address –
- On January 31, 2020, the beautiful valley of Ladakh witnessed a historical event. IAF's An-32 plane created history when it took off from Leh's Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport. In this flight, 10 per cent of Indian Bio-jet fuel was used.
- Our biodiversity is a unique treasure. We must explore it but also preserve it.
- A few days ago, I witnessed the country's greatness, culture, traditions, food and emotions at the Hunar Haat festival in Delhi.
- Every Indian is proud of the new achievements and records set by the launch of satellites in space.
- Through Hunar Haat, close to three lakh artisans gained opportunities for employment."
- The coming months are ideal for adventure sports. The geography of our country provides a lot of opportunities for adventure sports. On one hand, we have high mountain peaks, on the other hand, we have a vast expanse of desert. On one side we have the dense forest, on the other end, we are grRead More – Source